What Triptoes Really Likes:
The Sheraton on the Falls hotel, situated right next to the Niagara Falls, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, provides an amazing location for a truly unforgettable family holiday. With its floor to ceiling windows, the hotel has many hotel rooms with a fantastic view of the Falls, which are lit at night, to make a spectacular display of an awe-inspiring sight.
The Sheraton on the Falls hotel is the largest and most luxurious Falls view hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada. The hotel is located directly across from the Falls in the heart of Niagara's premier Falls view tourist district. The spacious Niagara Falls guestrooms and suites feature signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and the best Falls views guaranteed from floor to ceiling windows in all Falls view rooms and suites. The hotel’s Niagara Falls family packages create fun-filled memories for guests of all ages. Guests will enjoy splashing around at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark to live animal encounters at the Rainforest Cafe, 4-D movies and other attractions on the Falls Avenue Resort. All of the options available will allow you and your family to experience the best Niagara Falls has to offer in one location.
The Important Stuff:
Check in time begins at 4:00pm. Check out time is for 12pm noon the day of departure
Check-in Day: Any Day
Other Important Stuff:
Make sure that you specify when you book with Triptoes that you want a room with a view of the Falls, if that is what you require. There is an additional charge for rooms with a view, but people say the extra cost is well worth it! All guestrooms and public areas are 100% smoke free
The hotel fire regulations means that a maximum of 5 guests are allowed in a room depending on the room category. Some room types have a maximum occupancy of less than 5. Rooms and suites have a combination of king/queen size beds. Cribs and cots are available on request.
• Over half of the hotel guestrooms and suites provide incredible views of the Falls! • There is a "Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed" in every guestroom • Wireless Internet access is available at a daily rate in all guestrooms • Iron / Ironing boards • Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea • Pay per view Movies • Hairdryer • Desk/Work space • Refrigerator (available in most rooms) • Cribs are available upon request at no charge
• Two Fallsview restaurants: Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the newly renovated Fallsview Grand Buffet Restaurant. • Fallsview Spa: provides a full range of treatments and packages and a host of exclusive amenities • Fitness centre: located on the 2nd floor, has a host of fitness equipment • Indoor and outdoor pools • Link@Sheraton: provides guests with the ability to keep in touch with friends, family and the office while on the road • Lobby Lounge: a relaxing venue for a nightcap, great gathering point throughout the day or a space to sit and relax with a paper, book or laptop • Club Lounge: on the Upper Lobby Level, the Sheraton Club Lounge provides a private upgraded space within the hotel where you can enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, coffee, tea and snacks throughout the day • Shopping Concourse: is home to a variety of stores including On the Falls Souvenir Shop, the Hard Rock Cafe Boutique and more • Starbucks Café: the hotel has its very own Starbucks Cafe located in the lobby of the hotel • Indoor Connections: the Sheraton not only features great amenities it also connects you to them. The Falls Avenue Indoor walkway provides guests of the Sheraton with direct indoor access to Casino Niagara, the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and a multitude of other great Niagara Falls attractions and dining options.
• Pay per view Movies • Cots are available upon request at $20.00 for duration of stay • Sheraton Club access • Car parking at the hotel • Spa services in the Christienne Fallsview Spa
Stuff for KidsChildren under 17 stay free when sharing with their parents • Pay per view Movies • Iwerks 4-D Motion Theatre • Hershey Chocolate World Swimming pools The hotel is located right next door to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark which is fantastic for kids.
Things To Do
Outdoor & Active:
• See the Falls from above, with Niagara Helicopters • Sail right up close to the Falls on a Niagara Falls cruise • Feel the Falls’ spray in your face on the walking Journey Behind the Falls • Explore the historic old town of Niagara • Go swimming at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark • Play some golf at one of the local courses • Go shopping • Take a cable car trip high above the Falls in the Whirlpool Aero Car • Take the White Water Walk alongside some of the most dangerous rapids in the world • Niagara Winery Tours
• Niagara Falls! • Journey Behind the Falls • Niagara Falls cruises • Fallsview Indoor Waterpark • Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum • Adventure City • The Skylon Tower • Imax Theatre • Marineland aquarium • The Butterfly Conservatory • The Floral Clock • Queen Victoria Park • TD RINK at the Brink • Bird Kingdom • Oak Hall golf course • Whirlpool golf course • Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA
• Windows by Jamie Kennedy • Fallsview Buffet • The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra • Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls • Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls • Planet Hollywood • Perkins Restaurant and Bakery • Starbucks
• Imax Theatre • Casino Niagara • Rumours Night Club • Sport Zone • Hard Rock Club
Closest City & Distance:
Niagara Falls is about a 90 minute drive from Toronto.
The hotel is Located in the heart of the Niagara Falls tourist district on the corner of Clifton Hill and Falls Avenue, part of the Falls Avenue Resort.