What Triptoes Really Likes:
Guide price per night (peak season): £56 per person
Guide price per night (low season): £37 per person
For a family considering a holiday in British Columbia, Canada, The Inn at Laurel Point - positioned right next to Victoria’s harbour - is a modern, well-appointed hotel with very comfortable, stylish accommodation. Victoria makes for a great addition to a Vancouver Island family holiday and The Inn is a great accommodation choice.
The Inn at Laurel Point is right next to the Pacific Ocean and Victoria's harbour - an amazing location for a fantastic family holiday in this gorgeous part of Canada. The hotel is modern, with well-furnished comfortable rooms and suites that can accommodate a family of any size. The hotel’s great location enables ready to access wildlife tours - such as whale watching - and means all of Victoria’s shops and attractions are within easy reach. The balconies of bedrooms and suites give great views of Victoria harbour and there is a swimming pool for cooling off in after a day's sightseeing.
The Important Stuff:
Check in-time is 3 pm Check -out is by 11.30 am.
Check-in Day: Any Day
Rooms generally sleep between two and four people, depending on whether families opt for a room with a king-size bed, two-queen size beds, double beds, sofa beds or combinations of these. Some rooms are adjoining and these can be booked to accommodate larger families.
All rooms have in-room coffee and tea, Aveda amenities, sumptuous robes, films on-demand, half-size refrigerators, a water view, wireless internet, Optik TV and a balcony. Some balconies are standing, others are much larger, with room to sit out and dine, sunbathe or just relax. Some of the larger suites, have larger lounging and dining areas with sofas and dining tables
24 hour front desk - Art gallery - Adjoining rooms - Inn-room dining - Elevators - Express check out - Honeymoon suite - Ice machine - Indoor pool - Laundry and valet - Restaurant - Room service - Safe - Wake up service - The hotel also has a fully equipped business centre Right next to the ocean
- Heated pool
- Wheelchair access
- The Japanese Garden, which is stunning at any time of year
- These include "Inn-room" Spa treatments: Swedish Relaxation Massage, Facial, Manicure, Pedicure
Stuff for KidsChildren U18 stay free if sharing a room with their parents Adjoining rooms can be booked on request Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
Things To Do
Outdoor & Active:
- Running or walking the seawall right outside the hotel - Kayaking - Whale watching - Taking a high-flying floatplane tour - Play golf - Go to one of Victoria’s many parks
- Arbutus Ridge Golf Club - Beacon Hill Park - Eagle Wing Tours - Royal British Columbia Museum - The Robert Bateman Centre - The Butchart Gardens - Victoria Butterfly Gardens - Fisherman's Wharf Park - Craigdarroch Castle - Maritime Museum of British Columbia - More of Victoria’s 70+ parks (Victoria is known as the "City of Gardens" )
Places to Visit:
- Arbutus Ridge Golf Club - Beacon Hill Park - Eagle Wing Tours - Royal British Columbia Museum - The Robert Bateman Centre - The Butchart Gardens - Victoria Butterfly Gardens - Fisherman's Wharf Park - Craigdarroch Castle - Maritime Museum of British Columbia - One of Victoria’s 70+ parks (Victoria is known as the "City of Gardens" )
The hotel has its own quality restaurant, the Aura Waterfront Restaurant. In addition, there is a good variety of other restaurants close to the hotel: - Brasserie L'Ecole - Canoe - The Clay Pigeon - Jam Cafe - II Terrazzo RISTORANTE - Zambri's - Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar - Barb's Place
- TV - Films on-demand - Wireless Internet - Indoor and outdoor swimming pools - Live Music on some days
Closest City & Distance:
The Inn at Laurel Point is in Victoria, on Vancouver Island.
Car ferry from Seattle or Vancouver to Victoria or Floatplane