What Triptoes Really Likes:
The Eaton Chelsea, Toronto is centrally located within walking distance of the city's subway and Toronto’s thriving business and shopping districts. The hotel offers families efficient and comfortable accommodation in the heart of the city. The hotel has a wide variety of accommodation options, amenities and family-friendly facilities. These include an indoor family pool, a 130 foot 'Corkscrew' waterslide, the Kids Centre and the Club 33 Teen Lounge.
In recognition of the hotel's family-friendly features, City Parent Magazine named Eaton Chelsea, Toronto 'Best Family Hotel in the Greater Toronto Area' a record seven times. The hotel's family services include: • Children under 17 stay for free when accompanied by a parent or guardian • Children 6 and under are entitled to eat for free from the children's menu, featuring a selection of kid-friendly meals and portions. • Children aged 7 to 12 can select a meal from the specially-priced children's menu • Children up to age 7 receive an age-specific welcome gift upon check-in
Check-in Day: Any Day
Many rooms are available with two double, queen or king beds. Perfect for families, the hotel also has spacious and inviting two-bedroom suites for families looking for convenient all-in-one accommodation. The family-friendly extras include a kids' creative corner, DVD and Xbox with free access to games and movies. Additional bedding is provided with bunk beds and a pull-out sofa, while the generously-sized suites ensure larger families can stay in comfort.
- Fully equipped kitchenette (kitchenette rooms only)
- Living area with queen pull-out sofa (kitchenette rooms only)
- Flat-screen LCD televisions
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room coffee and tea
- Eaton's customised bathroom amenities
The Eaton Chelsea, Toronto offers a range of workout and wellness amenities as well as family-friendly facilities. These include:
- Deck 27, the adult-only heated indoor pool
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- Access to the adjacent Elmwood Spa
- Hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet
Stuff for KidsLocated on the second floor, the Family Fun Zone includes: • Indoor family pool and 130 ft 'Corkscrew' waterslide • Kid Centre - active and artistic children will find plenty to keep them busy at the Kid Centre. Focused on providing educational and engaging activities, youngsters can paint, play Wii games or sample the range of arts and craft supplies. • Club 33 Teen Lounge - the ultimate teen retreat, this all-in-one venue boasts the necessary games and gadgets to keep youngsters busy. Club 33 Teen Lounge is equipped with two LCD flat-screen televisions, two Xbox 360s, a foosball and pool table as well as various arcade games and air hockey. A babysitting service is available And... • Children under 17 stay for free when accompanied by a parent or guardian • Children 6 and under are entitled to eat for free from the children's menu, featuring a selection of kid-friendly meals and portions. • Children aged 7 to 12 can select a meal from the specially-priced children's menu • Children up to age 7 receive an age-specific welcome gift upon check-in
Things To Do
Outdoor & Active:
• Explore the numerous parks in Toronto • Visit some of the many attractions Toronto has for all members of the family • Go to the beach • Explore Toronto’s different neighbourhoods, each with its own character and unique shops, restaurants, architecture and markets to enjoy • Take a boat tour around the harbour • Go to a concert, gallery or play
• The CN Tower • Toronto Zoo • Legoland Discovery Centre • Canada’s Wonderland • The Harbourfront Centre • Royal Ontario Museum • Medieval Times Toronto • Black Creek Pioneer Village • Hockey Hall of Fame • Ontario Science Centre • Rogers Centre • Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada • Wild Water Kingdom • African Lion Safari
The Eaton Chelsea, has four dining venues: • Market Garden and espresso Coffee Bar: casual and convenient, • Bb 33 Bistro and Brasserie: guests can start their day with the buffet breakfast or choose from the a la carte breakfast menu. • T|Bar: centrally located, T Bar is the venue of choice for a quiet coffee or pre-dinner cocktail • Monarchs Pub: Toronto's go-to destination for the city's best live music and for watching sporting events
Toronto has wide range of sports, arts, theatre, festival and film events to enjoy year round.
Closest City & Distance:
The Eaton Chelsea is located in Toronto
The hotel is conveniently located in the downtown area and is accessible via taxi or transit from the city's major international airport.