What Triptoes Really Likes:
Quebec is a fantastic city for a family holiday in Canada and the Delta Quebec hotel is a great place for families to rest their heads between exciting days exploring in and around Quebec City. The hotel is clean and modern with up to date audio-visual facilities in bedrooms. The hotel is so well located that a five or ten minute walk is all it takes to reach many of Quebec City's must-see sights.
Lots of features make the Delta Quebec a good choice as your family’s “home” while you are holidaying in Quebe City. As well as the convenient location of the hotel (close to many attractions and only 20 minutes from Jean-Lesage International Airport), the hotel is family friendly with money saving offers for children, including free child accommodation and free meals for younger children. Other nice family-minded touches include age-specific “Kids’ Essentials” kits given to children (up to age 7) given to children when they check in (using their own individual check-in cards!). The hotel front desk is also willing to provide information on family attractions. To enable parents to have a little time to themselves, the hotel also offers a babysitting service (which can be booked through the front desk with 24 hours’ notice). And finally, for families travelling with very young children, items including cots, high chairs and booster seats are available on request.
Check-in Day: Any Day
Other Important Stuff:
Subject to its pet policy, the hotel allows small- to medium-sized cats and dogs to stay.
Different bedrooms offer a choice of king-size or queen-size beds.
Typical rooms in the hotel (the “moderooms”) include the following facilities: • 37" LCD flat screen TV • Air conditioning • Bathtub • Complimentary in-room coffee • Delta InternetXL • Ergonomic desk chair • Free wireless high speed Internet access • Greet shelf with accessory tray • Hairdryer • Handheld showerhead • iPod/MP3 clock radio • Iron and ironing board • June Jacobs amenities • Sanctuary bed • SmartDesk™ with multiple connectivity docks
• Fully equipped fitness room • Heated outdoor pool • The terrace and courtyard next to the pool for summer sunbathing • Sauna • Concierge • Dry cleaning • Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in all guestrooms and public areas • Business Centre (including computer and printer access, courier services and photocopying) • Room service
• Include car parking
Stuff for KidsChildren under 17 stay free when sharing with their parents. Other nice family-minded touches include age-specific “Kids’ Essentials” kits for children (up to age 7) given to children when they check in (using their own individual check-in cards!) Babysitting services are available.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Benjo’s Toy Store
- Farm visits
- Local beaches
- Centre d’amusement Québec
- Les Galeries de la Capitale's Méga Parc (North America's second largest indoor amusement park!)
- Aquarium du Québec
- Canyon Sainte-Anne
- La Vallée Secrète
- Super Labyrinthe Inukshuk
- Valcartier Vacation Village
- Musée de la Civilisation
- Treetop adventure at Arbraska Duchesnay
- Go karting at K.C.R. Karting
Things To Do
Outdoor & Active:
- Walk around the Fortifications of Québec, the City’s town walls
- Visit Old Québec - a UNESCO-designated world heritage treasure
- Wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets in the Petit-Champlain District and Place-Royale
- Make a trip to the various sights by The St. Lawrence River, including: Vieux-Port de Québec; the Aquarium du Québec and the Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Parliament Hill
- Shopping: the Québec City Area has over 1,000 shops and boutiques for a shopping experience like no other!
- Tours by bus, horse-drawn carriage, limousine, boat, train or helicopter!
- Alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Maritime excursion
- Horse racing
There is lots to see and do nearby, including visits to:
- Montmorency Falls Park (30m higher than Niagara Falls!)
- Île d'Orléans
- Parc national de la Jacques-Cartier
- Le Massif de Charlevoix (where the main winter activity is skiing)
Le Bistro: guests can enjoy incredible views of Québec City and the Laurentian Mountains while dining in the restaurant. In-room dining: this is sometimes more convenient for holidaying families and guests at Delta Québec can enjoy delicious casual dining, snacks and light meals in the comfort of their own rooms.
Nightlife for adults: Québec City's has a vibrant club scene, with many discos, pubs, and bars on the ever-popular Grande Allée, along Rue Saint-Jean, and in the Nouvo Saint-Roch district. Shows and Festivals: no matter what time of year you choose for family’s holiday to Quebec, there's always something to do in and around the city! The Salle Albert-Rousseau, Capitole de Québec and Palais Montcalm feature a varied line-up of shows, while Grand Théâtre de Québec is the place to go for opera and the city's symphony orchestra.
Closest City & Distance:
The hotel is in downtown Quebec.
The hotel is in downtown Quebec.