What Triptoes Really Likes:
Enjoy a great family holiday in Montréal, staying at the family-friendly Delta Montreal. The hotel is located in downtown Montreal, close to many great attractions and activities which the whole family will enjoy. The hotel takes care about the welcome it gives to young travellers and their parents. For those travelling with very young children, the hotel is happy to provide tailored items and services, including in-house baby-sitting services.
The Delta Montréal is located in the heart of downtown Montreal in the vibrant entertainment district known as Le Quartier des Spectacles - a great place to be when visiting Montreal. Just one street north of the hotel, Sherbrooke Street awaits you with its chic and trendy high-end retailers and its numerous museums. Or take a walk to Mont Royal and explore nature at its best. Two blocks south takes you to Sainte-Catherine Street where you can shop till you drop or tease your senses with flavours to tantalize all taste buds. Just a little bit further and you’ll find yourself passing the Convention Centre, on your way to Old Montreal with its unique cobblestone roads, its quaint shops and the Harbour. All that Montreal has to offer is on your doorstep! The Delta Montréal provides families holidaying in Montreal with a brilliant combination: fantastic location; stylish and comfortable rooms; thoughtful service; great hotel amenities, plus family-friendly services and prices, including reduced food and accommodation prices for children.
Check-in Day: Any Day
Other Important Stuff:
24 hour room service offering a great range of services from full meals to snacks or other light menu options, all served in the comfort of your room.
Most bedrooms offer a choice of king-size, queen-size or double beds.
• 37" (or larger) LCD flat screen TV • Air conditioning • Bathtub or walk in shower • Complimentary in-room coffee • Cordless phone with voicemail • Delta InternetXL • Ergonomic desk chair • Free wireless and wired high speed Internet access • Greet shelf with accessory tray • Hairdryer • Handheld showerhead • In-room temperature control knob • IPod/MP3 clock radio • Iron and ironing board • June Jacobs amenities • Sanctuary bed • Smartdesk™ with multiple connectivity docks
• BioSpa • Hair salon for men and women • Business Centre • Gym • Squash courts • Saltwater pool • Saunas • Whirlpool
• Spa treatments • Hair salon
Stuff for KidsChildren under 17 stay free if sharing a room with their parents. • In-room movies • The pool and fitness centre (subject to relevant age restrictions) • The Children’s Creative Centre facility • All the great children’s attractions and activities in Montreal (see things to do)
Things To Do
Outdoor & Active:
• The Montreal Science Centre • La Ronde - the largest amusement park in eastern Canada • Saute-moutons rafting - enjoy a thrilling ride down the St. Lawrence river! • Le Taz - one of the largest indoor sports centres in Canada (with skateboarding, BMX biking, a rollerblading track and a roller hockey rink) • Space for life (Biodome, Planetarium, Insectarium and Botanical Garden) • Fine Arts Museum • Notre-Dame Basilica • Centre d'histoire de Montreal • The Quays Skating Rink • Bota Bota Spa • The Marche Bonsecours • Montreal Tower/Olympic Park Shopping in a very impressive range of diverse shopping centres (including Ogilvy, The Bay, Cours Mont Royal, Place Montreal Trust, Place Ville Marie, Holt Renfrew and The Montreal Eaton Centre)
• Le Quartier des Spectacles • Mount Royal Park • Montreal International Jazz Festival venue • McGill University
As well as great dining in the hotel’s own restaurant, Le Cordial Resto-Bar, there are many other cafes and restaurants to enjoy in Montreal including, for example: • Vallier Bistro et Comptoir • Ferreira (Portuguese) • Les trois petits bouchons (small bistro) • Queue de cheval (American style steakhouse) • Club chasse et pêche (fish, seafood and game) The Delta Montreal’s family friendly approach means greatly reduced menu prices for young children eating at the hotel.
• Quartier des spectacles is Montréal's cultural heart. Within one square kilometre, there are more than 80 cultural venues offering an exceptionally diverse array of activities: festivals, movies, plays, dance performances, art exhibitions, technological art displays, music concerts, operas, comedy shows • The Bell Centre - home of the Montreal Canadiens, the Bell Centre is the premiere venue for sports, cultural and artistic events in Montreal. • Place des arts - is the largest cultural and artistic complex in Canada • La Tohu - includes the first circular performance hall in Canada, the national circus school and the international headquarters of Cirque du Soleil • Métropolis - is a venue appreciated by fans and the many artists who perform there • Corona Theatre • Centaur Theatre • Montreal Casino
Closest City & Distance:
The hotel is in downtown Montreal.