The possibilities for adventure in Strathcona are almost limitless and we recognize that everyone’s idea of adventure is different. Using the adventure lodge in Strathcona Provincial Park as your base, you pick and choose from a wide variety of activities to fill your days.
With the Adventure Unlimited package there is something for everyone – climbing a rock bluff and rappelling on a rope, canoeing, kayaking and more… with your very own private guide. For anyone who wants to learn a new skill, or to take their skills to a new level, the instructors can help you do it! There is something for everyone here in Strathcona Provincial Park and all skill levels are very welcome.
Type of Adventure:
From Age 6
4 days / 3 nights
Where is it?
Strathcona Park Lodge is near Campbell River on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
The Adventure Unlimited package can start any day during the season.
Accommodation is in the lodge
• Accommodations provided at the Lodge on Upper Campbell Lake.
• Dinner on arrival day to lunch on departure day. Choose from buffet or à la carte menu options.
• Guide/instructors for all scheduled activities.
• Equipment Provided Tents, safety gear, cooking – equipment, kayaks/canoes, rock climbing gear
• Rock climbing
• Ropes course
• Zip line
• Hiking overnight trips (kayaking, canoeing, hiking)
• White water
• Survival skills
• Bog walk
• Wildlife tracking